Tuesday, January 13, 2009

sweet dreamz

I stretched to hit the snooze button on the alarm clock and grabbed my handphone to check the time. (i know its weird but i prefer my phone ova alarm clock) 9:35am...5 minutes past the time I set. While lazy-ing round in my bed, I can still recall faintly what was i dreaming...

a woman in santa clothing stuffed a box of chocolate to me saying something like: "These chocolates are meant for u. Don't give it to others." (cuz apparently she gave me some previously and i shared it with others)

Weird dream. Anyway...that's how i woke up this morning. After I got up n went downstairs for breakfast, and guess what?





I found this in the usually almost-empty refrigerator...


Godiva chocolatE~~


Looking all beautiful n yummy~

I have this policy of not eating chocolate since many months ago since I don intend to worsen the condition of my skin and not to mention how suffering it is when u get sick during final exam.
But for this deliCious (and vr expensive) chocolate, I'll break that policy jz for once. ^^

That dream of mine this morning... "these chocolates are meant for u," said santarina.
I think it's there to warn me from sharing them. Haha..

And the best thing is, I can taste the melting happiness without chewing.
Lately, chewing = pain. ><

4 comments:

EdMunD-fiEd said...

no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.wat r we....tele-kinesis-ing...u know wat...im like doing a spring cleaning,n i saw this really huge paper bad from godiva.my sis asked me "Hey u bought something from Godiva ?" Im like no...I threw my glance at my mum and she said ,"Not me". OK ... since the ONLY two choco-holics in my family denied they bought it...who did? Of course dad didnt.So do i,im allergic to them.MAYBE ur santarina is 'kind' enough to let me keep the paper bag n YOU get the box full of chocs.Talking about rendezvous,yo.

EdMunD-fiEd said...

its paper bag* not bad~ lolx

DeNise~ said...

hahaha...mayb next time u shud discover the paper bag of sumthg like, i dunno, TIFFANY & Co sounds gud to me.. XD

EdMunD-fiEd said...

dun push ur luck too hard babe ;)

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator