Thursday, January 22, 2009

A-level results...

"Oh lord...".I woke up at 8.13 am yesterday,an hour and thirteen minutes later than i've expected.Yup,my results are out on 7am.I dragged myself from my bed,went to the website and key in my password and username.My nose begun to bleed,with my half-opened eyes,staring at my radiating lappie's screen.I reached out to my tissue box on the floor and then called up Ching Ying,a close college friend of mine.
Me :Hello...?

Ching Y:Hello,yea.
Me:U woke up oredi ar...

Ching Y: Yea.Apparently ya not.

Me: U've checked urs?

Ching Y: Nope,i've been sitting in front of my pc from 7 a.M.

I promised to help her get done with her procedures.Printing out her results,photocopy them and get them certified as soon as possible.I,nonchalantly,pressed enter.And i saw a row of As.And i couldnt help but to care less to read more,I went back to sleep.

I was startled with the text tone of my cell phone.Its 11 a.m,there goes my beauty sleep."Congratulation.U made it with flying colors". Wow,mum thanks,ahaks how formal.Somehow i managed to tell her how i ace my examination early in the morning in the state of semi-cousciousness.Yay~Daniel did ask...So did Denise.And thats it.
Im just grateful.Thank God.

I went back to college later in the evening.Mr.Low pulled out his hand and gave me a hand shake.Im like 'Alaaah,please ler'.Surprise surprise,he asked me about Justin again.Hahaha...
Justin has the audacity,to look forward to get his results,always been.Breakdown of the results excite him more.That fella,typical...(Haha...)

p/s: fcuk ler...i missed The Hills,bloggin this post.Fcuk...Urgh.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator