Friday, July 8, 2011

Semester 2 - Be gentle on me

It has been such a long time since I've last blogged.
Today is my last day of my 3-week long winter break, and I hardly can recall what I've done during my first week of break. 
Last semester...was by far, the most stressful period time of my life. And every time whenever I am enrolled into a new semester, it just have to break a new record in my depression meter. I wonder how worst can these be progressively worse.
This year I relentlessly disappoint myself, my brain is just not cooperating with me. I did some studies during this break, but seems like it not quite enough.
Anyway, I am praying hard that I will pass my resit this coming September. I don't wish to repeat my year.
Honestly, I am very afraid of losing my old self which seems to be clear of my goals and my study methods of previous years seem to be working in the way that I wanted. But this year...it came as a shock to me. Maybe its the change of environment. I need operant conditioning,perhaps.
So, I really really really hope my memory will return to its normal capacity (or even better) and will be more focused for this coming semester. I can't afford to fcuk up anymore...

1 comment:

DeNise~ said...

they say sleeping late will cause our memory to worsen. if so, i thk by now my memory capacity is half its ori size d haha.
but sleeping early is kinda impossible, unless we totally adjust our schedule.

wat we study gets harder, never easier. so even if we stay the same, it'll be tougher. Ganbatte! =)

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator