Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WTF post

When Im this bored, I love to spend time talking to myself.  Termed me having disordered mental pattern or whatever, but my erratic behaviour has slowly grown fond with my nature.I thought as you grow older, you grow wiser.
 Im not quite right though; as for my case.
One morning I just felt like flying to Auckland, the very next hour I found myself printing off the itinerary without any planning.
Feeling annoyed, I found myself swiping my card for a Burberry scarf and shirt.
When plagued with deep boredom, I bought myself bubble tea at 11pm to feed my craving (yea Dnd still sells them at this time,surprising huh).And then dying my hair again at 3am.
I planned to shave one side of my head tommorow.But I dont like the idea of being the next Britney.
But most of time , I feel agitated but dont quite know the root of this anger.
I think Im sexually deprived.I need a warm pie.Would be a good help.

Me...Psychosis?

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator