Friday, July 23, 2010

feels so blargh.

Nothing turns out to be in my way recently. Just one of those days.As usual, being in this course, no doubt, bombarded by heaps of studies...
Have you ever got the feeling of being helplessly lazy, but cant be bothered to do anything about it? =) Yes , I have a workload of 2 weeks to be completed and yes, Im slacking. I hate this semester, in terms of the types of paper I have to sit. Make little or no relevance at all to my future career. And its Microbiology, parasitology and genetics.Nuff said.
So...yea...its near to 11pm, and Im stucked in central lib.Just finished group discussion for Monday's assignment. But yet to finish the ppt. And...I cant be bothered walking home from lib. 30 mins tau... ><

Hence, camwhoring comes to play. To kill time. And to be stupid.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator