Saturday, July 10, 2010

sNap !


Yes , this is how I feel currently.Well, in real life,of course my expression is less animated.
To be truthful,I sometimes despise my friends here.
Semester break is almost over, and friends are coming back to this town, one by one.Being with them reminds me once again,how superficial they are. Guess nothing will ever change no matter how hard I pray.
Anyway,today I got to spend some time alone (yay!), doing things that I like, enjoying solitude.


Anyway, I dyed my hair burgundy (though it seems otherwise in these pictures) and had a haircut.Most expensive haircut ever I had in my life. f*ck that.


Im hot.Shut up. XD
Ps:Im  soooooo lazy to update my post about my trips to Chch,welly n Auckland.One day...one day...i will finish it lol.My old laptop fucked up again T.T

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator