Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Uncle John

Finally, my piano has been tuned and serviced! I've delayed long enough to do this, that the piano was so out of tune that I didn't even want to play it anymore. It costs RM120, but it's worth every penny to bring back the soul of my dear piano. =D


This can be considered an antique already. It must be at least more than half a century old judging from the inner designs. Thus the sound is distinctly different from the normal Kawai and Yamaha. And I have the mixed love-and-hate feelings for that. 'Cause it sounds too loud and sharp for my liking, but then it's very deep and stands out from average pianos too.


One of my best ways to relief stress. =)

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator