Monday, September 21, 2009

Outburst

“ If you know nothing could u just shut the hell up mum .“
Pause.
“ I’m really tired and I don’t wish to talk further. Good night. “
I dismissed her rudely. I just want to end our conversation before she could hear my voice starts to fumble and crack. It’s a very well known fact to me ( translation : I’m aware the fact that…) that I’m not a filial son, sometimes I’m nothing near to pertaining obedience.Things never changed though I hope they would. I was outraged this evening when I found out one of my friends reading out my student ID number, right after checking out my credit cards.
There’s definitely a fine line between trying to be funny and breaching one’s privacy. If its not bad enough, I witnessed my other friends (all of them actually) quickly reached out for their cellphones , recording my ID number before I managed to retrieve my dignity back. The reason is simple, with one’s ID number you can assess most of his/her results. Does this ring any bell? Kiasunisme.
I was pretty disappointed and of course infuriated that the fact that they seem like hungry fu*king bitches who considered you as a non existent, protruding their cell phones right at your face, rushing to get your ID number. No doubt, some who didn’t reach down for their cells, apparently roll their eyes over, trying hard to reassemble the digits he announced aloud.
I told my mum about this, and the stress I have been struggling through, and she kept saying that I should try to make less enemies and more friends, try to ignore and forgive. And she dare to reaffirm her stand by asking me back isn’t it true that your life will be easier with less enemies.
Mum, do I look that fcking dumb to you, seriously?
Seriously, I feel regretful venting my anger on her, despite I’m 20 , I (supposingly) should be more mature and wise. But come on lah, its annoying to hear you preaching when you don’t comprehend my situation. I’m pretty sad the fact that Harmony is one of those people who starve for success in a spiteful way. I do consider her as a good friend and as a competitor, but never as d biggest sore loser.
Take home lesson today : Trust no one. Everyone’s fcking fake. By the end of the day, all of us would easily pull the trigger on each other’s head if it is what it takes to get us into second year Med or Dent.
Another lesson learnt, most doctors, surgeons and dentists are nowhere near to compassionate. Don’t be fooled by their titles. It takes a lot of filthy tactics to get into the top. And I’m afraid I have to ,too, in order to win this cold cruel race.
I would never trust anyone. Mark my words.

1 comment:

DeNise~ said...

That is very rude. They didnt even bother doing it under the table.Forget bout them.Just stay nonchalant till u find someone decent to be friends with la.

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator