Nice window view in the refreshing morning breeze.
I was reluctant to part myself from the comfy duvet, though I never sleep well in a hotel.
Lalala... holidays are coming to an end soon. In a week's time. We're still waiting for the results to be out. If you're wondering why I'm so relaxed during this whole month and neither showing the slightest intention to broaden my knowledge on anything studies related nor any guilt for not doing so, that's because I know that how it's gonna be when our schedules fall back into those exhausting semesters kind. Don't even wanna think bout it.
Btw, today 4 of us (Carmen ky ly n me) went to a book sale somewhere in the middle of PJ. Never went there before but I'm not worried since there's Lynyen and Carmen. Lynyen for sense of direction and Carmen for her bold presence. =D It was an... eventful day for ly. Rememba to buy toto ar, you have one near your house. Haha... she kena tahik burung gagak, hot and fresh, eventhough she was sharing an umbrella with ky. Hahaha, I was laughing like hell with Carmen all the way down the road...
At the end of the day, we came home with bags of books. 5 books in one day is considered many for me la. But you should've seen Carmen's. Walau eh... macam pindah rumah, carrying her box of books around the place. Luckily i threw some out of the box, else the bill would be up to RM200. So you can imagine how many books are there, considering they are all less than RM15 each.
Mine. =D Been eyeing the last book of HP since the day it was published, been waiting for the price to come down. Yet, this is the lowest price I could find, RM35. Not my preferred adult version summor. ><
Aih, I've spent so much this week. Gonna spend more tomorrow. Going bankrupt soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment