Woke up this morning feeling so shitty,to be aware of first thing in the morning tht im supposed to be driven and continue with the vicious cycle of HSFY life,the flow stream of stress.I have been slacking of from three lectures for HUBS and god knows how many for CELS.Im so dead.I totally set things aside this week to study chem and chem191 paper just ended yesterday.SO excited to get it done with and move on with life.Contemplating the precious self acclaimed free quality time right after chem paper yesterday.Did mostly useless things yesterday , anythg but studying...a moment to be treasured.Wanted to go to the beach or chinese garden,but as always its cancelled. reasons? blame my friends. =)
Anyhow managed to cook...asian food yesterday for dinner.
Sigh,anyway back to my shitty day whining mode.Went to do some laundry chuck my armani jeans.Left to study for like 2 hours and went back to the laundry room to only find tht a house mate of mine took my clothes out (cuz he wanna use the w.machine) and told me my IPOD is in pocket.I was like...huh...and i stared at my mini green motivator.lifeless but shiny. ( XP ) He looked on...with his sympathethic expression,saying "Its not good,bro "... T.T (*clearly i know)
I was wondering how would i survive without my ipod last night...n the day before.How it does function as my sole entertainer,motivator,and my personal conformer.
And this is wat happened today.Is this karma? Or im just being tested to what extent a student can be depressed.
I got shitty marks for HUBS,i can foresee my disastrous CELS results,and i got an extremely dissapointing grade for phySics.So whats next?Give me a break,man.
No comments:
Post a Comment