Sunday, December 28, 2008

A dAte with myself

HellO~~ You guys must have missed me since I haven’t blog for quite some time until this whole page is full of Edmund’s posts. No yee it won’t become your blog since I’m back. It’s still ours. Haha…

Let’s see, why I was so busy for the past few weeks? Replacement classes, tests, replacement lectures, assignments, more replacement classes, tests, Christmas! (Thank God), and did I mention replacement classes? And don’t even think that they all end with this year, they are well scheduled into January 2009. -.-“

Anyway, the lazy me always will make time to have fun to make up for all these suffering. Including today, I’ve gone out for shopping spree for 3 times in one week. Hehe… but today I’m on my own. In fact, hanging out alone occasionally was quite fun, since I like spending time with myself and I tend to take time seeking stuffs that I like enough to pay for it. So, shopping alone means lots of freedom, lots of effort on time management (still need to work on that) and sore feet at the end of the day. Lol. But hey, I did manage to get what I came for, so it’s all worth it.

When I was hanging around Pavilion, what’s surprising was that here I was replying Edmund’s sms one minute, and in the next his hand appeared in front of me waving me hi. And I turned to find his whole family standing in front of me. Now that I think about it, it’s kinda creepy. This has happened before, when Ed and I was hanging and bumped into his family. I guess that’s partly because there aren’t that many shopping malls in KL. Still…

Btw I’ve found another talent to add to my list --- gift wrapping!



Look at that, isn’t it beautiful? As if it’s done by a pro. Haha…it's kimyen's belated birthday gift. I handpicked it so i love it, hopefully she'll like it too. Don’t get jealous Edmund. I didn’t wrap yours cuz it was cylinder-shaped and I was short of time. Don’t worry, the next gift u get will be wrapped perfectly. ^^

2 comments:

EdMunD-fiEd said...

kim yen,its a bra.

DeNise~ said...

bra ur head. u cant wrap a bra tat way.lol.

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator