To make up for like 3 public holidays, at least 4 of our blissful Saturdays were snatched from us, scheduled with replacement lectures. Not to mention those hours of staying back on other weekdays for replacement tutorials. If you think about it seriously, it’s not really worth it.
One thing’s for sure, I’m glad that it’s finally weekend. Dad’s just got discharged on Friday, looking okay at the moment. We’re trying to eat healthy now. Less oil, less salt, less meat. More fish, more vege, and more fruits. I’ll take some time to adjust to it. But I have absolutely no prob with more fruits. Love them. And I’ve got different choices of combinations every day. Thanks to friends and family who visited Dad. =D
Anyway, I shud b getting ready to d old frens gathering now at the uSual place. When I hav a car to drive, first thing I'd do is chAnge the gathering location.
-.-"
-.-"
No comments:
Post a Comment