Sunday, May 30, 2010

To Freeze That Instant Moment

Don’t know why, but I think I’m someone who gets lonely, at certain times. Like, when I’m emotionally weak and nobody is around to talk to. Everyone gets that. It’s just the matter of how they deal with it.

At these times, often, my best way to channel out my feelings is by writing it down. Blogs just aren’t the same. I like to write, to feel my inner thoughts pouring out from the tip of the pencil, to listen to the sounds of words being scratched onto the papers, until the pages are full with my own handwriting, and keep going on till my hand feels slightly sore. I’m sure some people would understand what I mean. Keyboard and monitor just doesn’t give you the same level of satisfaction. Haha… not to mention blogs are meant to be open to readers. It’s like exposing a part of you that’s normally hidden from view from others.

But the reason blogging is popular, I think, is exactly that. Everyone hopes to be understood, at least, by a few certain people. To be known more, and to be accepted (to some extent?).

Though preferring papers over computers, I think diary is too bothersome to maintain. But I do have a nice little book for this purpose. It’s really thin, you know, to keep me from feeling the pressure to fill its pages. Haha…


Please don’t attempt to read by zooming in btw. But anyhow it’s in Chinese and the photo quality is quite bad. Hahaha, so most of you couldn’t read it anyway. =P
Anyway I'm just blabbering now 'cause no one is around. Where have all the people gone to? Lol.

3 comments:

Ho Chuan said...

........tak boleh tahan u ah....=.=
haha

DeNise~ said...

apa yang u tak boleh tahankan? haha...
xien arrrrr studies.

Ho Chuan said...

ini mesti tahan, haha
sekarang masih ada banyak masa,
oleh itu, u mesti tahan!
apa la....bahasa melayu saya....
ai....

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator