Sunday, May 9, 2010

PAISEH-nya!!!

Hmm...nothing...

Anyway....

Finally, three months and a week of internship is finally over! =D

Fuh~ I can now breathe a sigh of relief. Actually starting from the last two weeks, I’ve been counting down with my friends. Haha… and my last week there is certainly not boring than before the tax deadline, if not more interesting.

On the last few days, first I got food poison because of a mere few pieces of roti jala + curry chicken. Don’t ask me why, ‘cause the rest of the gang ate it too and nobody but me had any problem with it. After (finally) being able to utilize my one day per month of MC, (although not as happy as I thought I would be), I then went back to work. Before this, all of us interns thought our lives would be easier and more relaxing after the tax filing deadline ends at 30th April. Well, no such luck pals. Work’s still keep coming till literally the last minute, 5:32pm on our last day. Till we say that we needa do clearance and return our IDs and laptops.

But it was also on our last two day that we got to interact more on a personal basis with the seniors. Had our self-organized farewell dinner with all the interns and few of the seniors at Chilies on the last day. I only regretted that I have to suppress my laughter the entire night due to a mysterious pang of pain at my ribcage and a bloated stomach (due to Chilies’ super large portions). It was superb. =D (despite i looked ugly in the candid photos, but nvm)

And if I have to summarize the gist of last three months into few words, I would pick: Exhausting and Good experience. I have learnt a lot, and most important of them being the skills to deal with people and the right attitude at work.

The last three months have not been a waste of energy and it’s way better than wasted lazing at home and being couch (or computer chair) potato.


And cheers to meeting my new good friends. =)

1 comment:

kiMyeN said...

wutz so pai seh. tell tell xD

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator