Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Starting Anew

It’s time I change my study strategy. Yep, it takes almost failing (I sure hope that I didn’t fail it) a paper for me to realize how severe a situation I’m in. But at least I’m not too late yet, and not too far gone yet (again, at least I hope so).

Ever since advanced diploma started, my results seemed to have gone down straight even though I had more time to study compared to my diploma years. Apparently whatever I’m doing, it’s not good enough.

I believe yesterday’s failure will not be in vain. At the very least, I’ve gained the realization to change, to improve. If my classmates can do it, I can definitely try. I will keep trying, instead of in a state of semi-giving up. Things will not change for better on its own. Feeling lost when faced with a question paper is a feeling I absolutely hate. I’m not used to it, and I don’t intend to be.

No use complaining about not enough time man. Catching up with syllabus which lecturers simply breezed through every lecture without a care about your understanding, heaps of tutorials with their mind-boggling questions, time consuming preparation for presentations, assignment deadlines that comes one after another or sometimes all at once… It’s the same every single semester, and probably it’ll get worse by time.

So it’s time for a challenge!
If I try, there’s a chance of success. If I don’t, heh, not even a chance.

2 comments:

Ho Chuan said...

講得好!我也不會再考個位數了!!!

DeNise~ said...

個位數? u mean marks or position in class? haha. keep being motivated...im trying hard to do dat.

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator