Sunday, November 15, 2009

Since im back...

It has been (approx) two weeks since I’ve arrived KL, but I have yet to adjust myself to this extremely warm weather and slowly creeping back into the sedentary lifestyle ( yup, I’ve constantly reminded myself that this is one of the environmental factor that leads to obesity).

Anyway, Im so bored these few days I bought random stuffs, and I am pretty surprised how easy am I to be pleased.


I bought a mirror that looks like a cookie... and sis gave me stickers. Girly aye...but hey fret not, I got reasons behind purchasing these goods...XD

Went to The Gardens yesterday, nothing much , just had our breakfast in Canton-i.

Mummy






Yea, kinda feasty judging its just breakfast.But hey, we skipped lunch as usual and had light dinner.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator