Saturday, April 18, 2009

our times together

Hmm… another semester has come and gone. This one was especially fast, or so I felt. As what they say, time flies when you enjoy it. And this is probably the “honeymoon sem” they grant us before we are to face those “tough ACCA papers” in advance diploma. Nevertheless, enjoy while I still can. =D

To recap what had happened this sem, I would summarize it into two words – macam holiday lah. Ok that's three words. Haha… we have, for the first time in our two years together, gone for a class trip in Genting. Undeniably fun. That was my very first time on roller coasters. Closely followed by my second, third and forth. XD

I think my heart might have paused beating (not stopped, else I won’t be here blogging) for more than a few times during those thrill rides. It was kinda reckless I know, given my heart condition and all. But I made sure I don’t cross the lines I’ve drawn myself, else I’ll probably have a difficult time myself, let alone convincing others.
The weather was so great that I couldn't refrain myself from taking pictures every now and then. Cooling yet not raining, my fav climate. There was one point the entire lake was covered in mist. So beautiful. Beyond the pondok was the lake.


Camwhoring while waiting for the themepark to open. (Slightly too early lol) It opens at 10am.


Don’t worry kimyen lynyen, this private blog not known by many =P (They have this weird fear of showing their faces online.) Peek for more in facebook. wakaka.


Peter the bag seller stopped by to pose with Shea Ling. He was yelling:" sepuluh ringgit satu! sepuluh ringgit satu!" Lol.




Few days ago after our last lecture together as DAC 2B Group 16, we went for a steamboat dinner somewhere in Setapak. The name was something like” dian hua fan dian” (Telephone Restaurant). So my mind automatically generated an image of a cozy restaurant dimly lit by yellow lights, with round tables on which steamboat pots are installed, around which bunches of students huddled together for a hot steamboat with variety of soups. (Eg. Tomyam, cheese or chocholate, which both I have only heard but yet to try for myself) And of course, air-conditioned.

When Peter dropped us off at the car park, however, the first thing that came out of my mouth was, “Eh, here ar?”

Guess the name gave me higher hopes. Looking up at the name board was written “Talipon Restaurant”. *smacks head* It was that kind of hawker restaurant “dai pai tong”, only that this one fully belongs to a buffet-styled steamboat + bbq.

The food was not bad, seafood like prawns and crabs were quite fresh. Though, the steam was constantly blown in my direction by the wind (we sat outdoor), thus we were already sweating within barely half an hour. =.=

Question of the day: Why is it called Talipon Restoran? Not a single telephone was anywhere to be seen. Weird.

Group 16, although we haven't exactly form a close relationship with the entire class, it was nice to have known you guys. Everyone seems to have different sides once we know them better. =)

Here's our close bunch of friends. See you guys in adv diploma~



*pics credited to ky and yiyin*

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator