Sunday, April 5, 2009

H0w muCh do U Know...

I haven’t been updating much for quite some time now, the main reason being I got kinda bored with this blogskin I think. Haha… so now I’m working on editing a new one. Hop in some day by next week and check out the new appearance!

Hmm...I don’t know if anyone out there is as interested as I do in doing psychological tests. I’ve tried quite many all these years, be it on magazines, newspapers or online. Just to see if there are any interesting characteristics or another personality that I have yet to realize on my own. And recently I came across this link in Facebook. If you think that even you don’t get why you’re behaving like that sometimes, or you have a vague idea of how do you look like in the eyes of others, here’s a good chance to learn more about yourself.
http://www.learnmyself.com/

It provides quite a brief and accurate (in my case) report, straight to the point. Choose the short one that takes lesser time if you’re not exactly a patient person, but the slightly longer one is more precise.

I’ll update more when I get my hands on pictures! Till then, tata~

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator