I have let the previous two weeks of holidays quietly slipped by without doing pretty much. Yeah of course there’s the online-daily-to-chat-and-watch-manga-or-drama part, there’s also the sleep-late-and-wake-up-as-late part. Certainly, I have gone out with friends for a few times but you can’t expect me to stay home and rot every day, can you? (Actually I don’t really mind that) But other than that, I can pretty much summarize that I have not fully utilized my holidays.
Look at Kimyen, at least she has slept and eaten like a pig. (haha don’t kill me ky, I meant it as a compliment =P) At least she had took her time to recharge and can start off the new sem, fully energized. Or look at Samuel, he has online non-stop for hours and still have time to go out many times in a week. Even Edmund has flown to New Zealand.
Anyway, the new timetable is out. Finally, our class gets our turn for a desirable schedule. Last sem’s was just so exhausting, and don’t even get me started on the numerous replacement classes just for three public holidays. This time, to our greatest pleasure, we only have classes on two days!! yaY~
That amount of free time, which is five days a week, allows me to ponder on many ideas. Good ones of course. I am thinking mayBe I can work part time. That would have to depend on results of my brief evaluation on the difficulty of the subjects after the first week into the sem and also, my parents’ consent. And of course, the major problem in most of my ideas, be it a normal outing or a planned trip, the transport. My parents seem to think public transport is too dangerous at night and tv dramas at night is too important to be missed. There’re still a lot to be considered. We’ll see, we’ll see.
Currently, I’m trying very hard to get back to a healthy lifestyle. That would first and foremost, include sleeping early. Don’t look lightly on this matter. This is extremely hard to be put into practice because:
1) During the sem, I simply have too much assignments and tutorials to finish before I can go to sleep. (notice I haven’t mention studying the notes)
2) When tests and exams are around the corner, I have to stay up late to study because I did not have sufficient time to do that during the sem – refer 1
3) When sem finished and holidays start, it’s hard to adjust your schedule straight away and you can’t deny it's hard to resist the temptation of PLAY ALL YOU CAN NOW THAT YOU'VE GOT THE TIME!! Haha…
Yea I know I asked for it in (3). Therefore now I’m gonna go offline and read my harry potter before I go to sleep at 12am ya. That’s the best I can do. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment