Tuesday, February 3, 2009

20 random things


Jacqueline tagged me,and so did a few others.Since boredom kicks in (and my mood currently is driven by worries) , why not ? So here is my list of 20 random shyte things.


  1. Im worried about my pending visa. (tiu, fai dit ler)

  2. I miss Pui Yee.

  3. I usually regard ppl around me (people tht i know) as weirdo-es.They are...arent they?

  4. Im pissed and i dont quite know the reason yet.

  5. I love givenchy ange ou demon perfume.It makes me horny and happy at the same time.

  6. I enjoy listening to hot stuff (remix) by David Craig.Reminds me of club oblq.

  7. Little things do inspire me sometimes.

  8. I constantly remind myself to enjoy every moment i've while im still here in my home,Malaysia.

  9. I secretly threw my sis's manicure a few years ago out of rage.

  10. I tolerate my sis more recently just because she pays me sometimes since she's already working.

  11. My ultimate goal of life is to be succesful.

  12. I used to have a stack of porns stored in CDs.They are all entitled after academic subjects,for example,physics and literature.

  13. I love being loved.

  14. I love my family and only a few of my close friends.

  15. I seriously will consider sleeping with a dean/professor/lecturer if he/she would offer me a full scholarship and guarantee me good grades every year.(wont happen gua)

  16. I said 'Oh MY GOd' alot.

  17. I do realised that im MEAN sometimes but i just enjoy being one.Love love love it~

  18. I totally forgot about my weight loss plan. (such dumbfcuk)

  19. I hate friends or acquintances that converse in Mandarin and dont give a shyte whether you speak their language or not.Apparently they dont even bother if u understand them o not.FCUK U.

  20. My (lamest) funniest reason for dumping one of my exs is the way tht fella dress.I just cant tolerate how 'cincai' a person can be,especially with me.

1 comment:

DeNise~ said...

wa, very str8 forward and infomative. Can be the "Dummy's Guide to Know the Real Edmund". haha...btw no 12 is past tense. dah buang? lol.

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator