Saturday, November 1, 2008

tHe fiRst post

Finally, I’ve written my very first post for this long-awaited blog. This blog has been planned ages ago, but it was only done by today. For one thing, procrastination has always been my innate habit, especially when it comes to things which are not vital to my survival. I delay tasks up till few days before deadline (if there is any) or until one fine day when I am urged by a sudden enthusiasm. Apparently today appears to be one of those fine days. =P

For computer-language-illiterate ppl like me, simply altering these codes and to make stuffs stay where I wanted them to, took me 4 hours long. Phew! Though, I admit that it was kinda fun to experiment by messing around and finally tasted some success.
As for Edmund over there, I’d assumed that he’s never been keen over time consuming matters such as blog designs and all those freaking confusing html codes… if these have tested my patience, I doubt if he has any to begin with… Lol.

Oh, forgive me if I haven’t mention. This blog isn’t owned by one person. It belongs to two best friends whose intelligence and beauty surpass all those average human. Haha…just kidding. Look forward to future posts for more intro on ourselves. ^^ Edmund and I have been planning to set up a shared blog eva since ages ago, yet none of us took any practical actions up till now. At least now one of us did. *glares at Edmund*

Well, I’ll forgive him since he’s currently sitting for his final papers in A-Levels… Talking about exams, it reminds me that I have a coursework test coming next week. At this very moment, I should be there in front of my study desk updating the tutorials which I’m left behind and start working on reports and meeting minutes that have been on my task list for more than a week. Yet, I’m here...

Nowadays whenever I’m facing my lecture notes, my mind just couldn’t help but wandering off to thousands of miles away… Anyway, time to get back to the harsh reality. I’ll be back for more updates and layout improvements.

Meanwhile, let's wish that papaya best of luCk and do really well in his examz. =)

DeNise~


No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator