Monday, November 17, 2008

uNtitled~

I understand that life is never meant to be easy. Different people face different kinds of challenges and difficulties in their lives. We humans have no say in deciding what’s going to happen tomorrow, but we can only decide how we’re going to live through tomorrow. Being optimistic, have faith and all that, yea.

I’m not here to complain bout every single trivial matter in my daily life. (I do realize that there’re billions of ppl out there struggling to even survive while I’m here blogging in the comfort of my own room) But lately I just have kind of bit too much to be worried of.
Despite the fact that I finally have the time to sit before my desk and do my tutorials, the sight of those complicated questions made me sick (if I haven’t felt sick already from all those problems).

Dear God, please let some hope shine through these gloomy days. I really need that right now.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator