And that gives a sense of finality that, I have officially graduated from TARC!
Haha…after 4 years. 4 longgg years, with the last 2 particularly excruciating. Which passed by fairly quickly, if you look back retrospectively.
Only in retrospective though.
I wanted to post these pictures in the blog earlier, but was afraid that I couldn’t graduate and don’t wanna jinx it by saying I miss college life etc (yes I’m superstitious sometimes). So now I can finally post these up ^^
Showing you guys some of my favourite parts of the college (mostly SPUS). Didn’t manage to capture much of SBS (School of Business Studies) though, where I spent most of my lectures. ‘Cause whenever I’m there, I’m either without a camera or not free.
lonely fishy~
great hangout place, if not for the mosquitoes xD
if only our road to success is this straightforward
instead, it's more like this, on and on forever lol
yin and yang park
nah edmund ur H block
like the feel this aged tree gives the pic
leading to the main gate
loads of these birdies in college. even in the cafeterias.
always wanted to take some pics of us lying down here on a bright morning, but never got the chance...
that's Canteen 2 at the back
new freshies queuing into the College Hall for mass call.
i was one of them, 4 years ago
i was one of them, 4 years ago
she intends to fully utilize her hoodie lol
Olympic sized swimming pool and cafeteria
spent more time in cafeteria
spent more time in cafeteria
signing off.
Or maybe..not yet.
Since these 2 weeks I will be very busy preparing for June ACCA and flying away to UK, I might as well post the class pictures we've taken the other day, before our looming finals in April. So this will all sum up my recent years in TARC nicely before I proceed to my next phase haha.
class pic taken right at noon. 12pm on the dot.
in front of the TARC library
library entrace. Cooling in comparison to under the hot sun~
the girls of AFA group 8
class couples in the middle
that's our SBS admin block
yes that's how AFA* students constantly feel like LOL
another one at the Library steps
everyone shielding themselves against the sun
everyone shielding themselves against the sun
okay signing off for real now.
time to study yuen pui yee =.=
time to study yuen pui yee =.=
*AFA (advanced diploma in finanial accounting)











No comments:
Post a Comment