Saturday, April 23, 2011

23.04.2011

Just came back from KL.

心情久久都还没恢复。Haha, I don’t know if it’s ‘cause that I’ve been slightly nervous since morning.


Today woke up realizing that yesterday was 22nd April, meaning… today is 23rd April!! Daddy’s 60th birthday! Oh my goodness, forgot to prepare anything leh. Luckily that I’m planning to go KL anyway today.


Also went to Low Yat to grab a pair of earphones to replace my recently deceased pair. That place is certainly not my ideal place to hang out. So crowded with all sorts of booths and shops selling IT stuffs, with 80% of people consisting of males. So, just went straight to the shop recommended by friend and bought and left.


Its a Sonicgear nano clip earphone, nice. I like. =D



Then proceeded to Times bookshop to hang out for awhile while waiting for a friend. Haven't been reading in bookstore for quite some time. Sometimes i wonder why am I so busy lol...


Got home before rain started. All in all, quite a productive afternoon. xD


Am now listening to Piano Love with my new headphones.
Ah~ how i wish I have a longer holiday to recharge. Lol.
Need more rest. Something's wrong with my appetite...


PS: hope both sis and baby will be safe till delivery.


No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator