As I walked upstairs to enter my room, I heard music. Must have been him. That’s like his habit every time he comes home: leaving the music on in either of our rooms even after he left. And I usually ended up enjoying the music and disregarding whatever I should be doing… haha. Sometimes what we need is just a simple break, and that’s sufficient to make us happy.
We renovated our house many years ago, extending the back part of our house further (including both my bro’s room and mine). Before it was renovated, our windows were like next to each other. There was one night, we extended our hands out of the windows from our respective bedrooms, each holding a stuffed toy (mine a piggy and his a monkey), and the two stuffed toys chatted late into the night until mom came to knock on our doors ‘cause she heard it even from the master bedroom. Hahaha…
Even though we have an age gap of 10 years, growing up wouldn’t be the same without him. It was both fun and excruciating. It’s a love-hate relationship, really. This should be common for brother-sister siblings.
Anyway, I left James Blunt playing on the background, switched on the aircond, and stared at my crazy thick CR textbook for awhile… and then lost my focus. And started to take random pictures. Haha..
This is what happen when I’m bored during study break…

CR FR kiki lala...
was in a good mood despite fate looking bit gloomy next week

I like Sarah McLachlan's "Fallen" and "I will remember you"
Her voice is... as what a commentator said,
"hauntingly beautiful"
I think as we grow older and looked back into the past, we learn to appreciate it better than when we were at that exact moment.
These few days, I went through my old photos taken with family and friends throughout the last few years….even the ones I thought were not that nice... and I realized I missed those times so much.
Jiangnan was so beautiful despite the freezing weather… can’t wait for the next vacation.
Btw dad was so fat back then..Lol.
And don’t know why my smkbi 5SC1 vcd is spoiled d…couldn’t play past half of the slides. Ky can I copy yours after finals? =D
No comments:
Post a Comment