Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday~

I like the feel of wind in a cooling Friday evening, after class ends.

Unknowingly, this long sem is gradually getting nearer to an end, leading to none other than students’ most stressed period --- final exams.

Throughout this semester, we’ve endured a totally different level of stress. Even when there are no assignment deadlines chasing after us till we’re left breathless, there is this constant nagging at the back of our heads. Things may seem calm and peaceful, as if there’s plenty of time till finals. But we are all more than aware of the amount of topics we have yet to catch up, tutorials left uncompleted, things left undone, and revision not even begun…

With that said, I don’t want to make my life so miserable. I still try to (stubbornly) take things easier (more than I should).
When it comes to studies, I realize that health is much more precious.
You could resit an exam. You can’t wake up from dead.

But when it comes to books other than textbooks or dramas, there’s nothing as too late, not even when the clock strikes 2am.
Haha… I know. I so deserve the exhaustion sometimes.

But I think it’s partly the stress that makes me so attached to these in the first place. Take for example, you place a tv remote in my hands and put me in front of the tv after the finals end, and I’ll tell you there’s nothing interesting and just walk off like that.

Everything becomes much more interesting when you can’t (or not supposed to have) access to them. Humans. =P

But I never said I wanted things that are so unreasonable or unachievable.
In fact, what I want the most now is just some days where I get to be idle, relax without feeling the guilt for doing so. Kinda like what I would feel every Thursday night, minus the fact that weekend ends after Sunday.

Anyway, just am glad that once again, it’s Friday.
A week has passed. A week closer to finals.

My aim this weekend: Make the weekend productive
Py, you can do it, ‘cuz you’re great. =)

1 comment:

Ho Chuan said...

哈哈, 加油!!!^^
好好照顧自己啦^^
我的工作終於快完了!
到時再跟你好好地聊天吧^^

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator