In a state of high neuronal firing rate , I've found myself pressing the enter key, selecting 'Pay Now'.There it goes, saving my itinerary.
By far, this is the most daring thing I have ever done.Yes, my life is relatively mundane when you found out what I've just did (might not be as 'death defying' as u've been expected)
I travelled to Oamaru, Timaru and now,I'm still currently in Wellington.Im flying off back to Dunedin in the next two days.But the next three days I will be flying off to Auckland again. ~~OMFG~~
And the funny thing is, I know noone there. It will be my first backpacking journey. A journey I sure hope is pleasantly memorable.
Pray for me ;)
Ps: Its funny how I get myself into deepshyte like this when Im not thinking right/stressed XP
1 comment:
adrenaline. sometimes we all need a good dose of that.
have fun. =D tell me abt it.
Post a Comment