Morning guys. One thing I realized lately is that the sun is rising earlier and earlier bit by bit everyday. So by 7:20 the sun has already shone in through the windows. One thing good bout that is sleepyheads like me are more awake than usual. Lol.
So, today is Ching Ming, the day on which Chinese (are supposedly to) visit their deceased family members’ graves. But no public holidays in Malaysia for this, thus Malaysian Chinese usually do that during the weekends before and those after the actual day of Ching Ming.
However, that’s not the point of me mentioning this.
It’s just that this morning as I went to the washroom as usual to tidy up my appearance (I sleep in the car on the way to work), I just couldn’t help but noticing that the tap in the executive washroom (next to the ladies’ washroom) kept going on and off. The taps in our office tower are those sensor types. But it’s hard to believe that there is someone who kept using the tap for so long ‘cause
1) it’s a one-person-at-a-time executive washroom where only executives have access to;
2) executives don’t usually come that early;
3) nobody can wash their hands as long as the time I took in the washroom (haha)
So finding that quite unusual, I shared that with a friend as I got back into the office.
And very helpfully, she reminded me of the date today. =.=
1 comment:
kinda remind me bout the lift incident I've encountered dat day.
Post a Comment