I felt a sudden gush of blogging.So what do i do? Blog then. of course.
But then I totally forgot about how crappy the internet connection is in Willowbank.Thanks for dampening my spirit! Woohoo.
Instead of studying physiology and bioc, well me and my friends were planning to play CS and then have some drinkin session and then head to the monkey, ten , god knows maybe liberty lounge for clubbing.
How disappointing it is when one of our friends successfully convinced the other mates nt to have it today...since they're all feeling pretty 'not well'. Whatever it is, I dont really mind, cause, you see, things come in a package, in two very equal but opposite ways. You'll have a great night, drinking all the way till dawn,dance your way to your bed and meeting new people...but hey theres a catch, you will get a really bad hang over the next day. Judging from that, I am kinda glad it got cancelled b'cause P2 students have a pharmaceutical calculation paper to take on Monday.So yup, God Bless.
As for my flatmate/friend, she has been sulking whole day long, pretty disappointed by the cancellation. So me, her and the other flatmate decided just to cook a nice dinner and watch movie in our comfy couch. We were all geared up for this movie session ( Deep blue sea), lugging our pillows, wrapping ourselves with MY huge comforter...enjoying the rather tacky unrealistic movie with fake plastic sharks swimming around until...i realised the girls get a lil too comfy ...One stucked her feet under my butt and start wiggling to keep her toes warm ( Yea, I know Dnd is getting cold , but Hey!) and the other placed her both legs on my thighs....
I just politely faked that I've got a phone call and left that room. That situation was pretty awkward for me but definitely not to them. And no, they are not those kinda girls...== They just didnt realise that Im not comfortable being sandwiched in a couch, esp when Im the only guy.
I should be studying, like seriously...but I cant be bothered much.Masses of P2 students are seen walking from one venue to another for lectures every single day, crossing the roads, passing by shops, walking pass the restaurants, navigating our way to the Dunedin hospital. Like come on, who would in the right mind to make students to walk between lectures from Teacher's Coll Audi all the way to the town's hospital for lectures...== bravo.
Ps: if u think the walking distance between Klcc and Pavilion is far...our lecture halls are spread out three times that distance.And averagely, you will be given ten minutes to settle down.Beat that!
Btw , I met a primary school friend of mine here today in BBQ event organised by Otago Malaysian Students Assoc today. Pleasant surprise =) Talking of which, when they termed it as BBQ, expect nothing much, I plead you. They just serve plain white breads with their " barbecued sausages and onions ". Thats the only thing that they have 'barbecued'.Or so as to speak, burn. Lol, the membership fee is just 2 dollars, what can i Expect? Reallll barbecue >,<
1 comment:
hahaha...wiggling toes under ur butt! getting a lil too cozy eh? XD
i walk across the tarc campus btween tutorials and lectures.but urs is just...dam far.
no worries bout getting fat anymore though.Burned all ur calories =)
Post a Comment