Friday, March 12, 2010

Love Fridays =D

It is now 8:05am at office, the time that I’m usually ready at my desk every morning, preparing myself for a long day ahead. =)

So, yesterday was the day that results were out. I am grateful that the worst case scenario that I imagined did not come true. Haha….or else I would have to start drafting my resignation letter and think of an appropriate excuse to terminate my internship earlier than agreed in contract. Not to mention I would also need to study really hard and prepare for the resit of papers. Ugh, I shudder just at the thought of it. It would really be a blow to my already-going-feeble-confidence.

Anyway, since that did not occur, I can now sigh in relief! =D I’d rather spend my next two months working for an exhausting internship rather than studying for failed subject, thankyouverymuch.

On a side note, I don’t know how if the rest of you feel the same way, but I find it kinda dissatisfying to go to bed early after a long day’s work (or studying), no matter how tired I am. Not that I enjoy feeling more fatigued the next day, but I need some time allocated for myself for some sort of entertainment. Else it’ll just feel as if my life would be the monotonous old routine of wake up – eat – work – eat – work – eat – sleep.
Even typing that bores me.

Thus, at this point I would like to introduce to you the best fiction I’ve ever come across……

Harry Potter series!!

Haha…I never get bored of reading it again and again, seriously. Of course, let some time pass before picking it up again. Because of all those details described so well by J.K.Rowling, you’ll feel yourself slipping into their world for 2 hours before going to bed, satisfied.

And 2 hours out of the Muggle world is adventurous enough for a weeknight. =D

3 comments:

Ho Chuan said...

I had long long time didnt read Rowling's books....
take care of urself^^

DeNise~ said...

u read HP meh? go read ur 儒家思想 la...haha.
Eh, now i remember u mentioned bout HP book b4. =D

kiMyeN said...

wa...pui yee! open ur blog ady =P
kinda bored in the office, anotha 1 hour before my job starts. ==

 
Copyright 2009 Where Memories are Shared.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator