Let me illustrate further. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Things that I need to do. The uncrossed ones on the right page is the most recent one for this coming weekend. I've been doing these to-do lists since I got into college. Too many things to be done that I have to get them outta my head, just so I can concentrate on the tasks at hand.
A pile of laundry waiting to be hand-washed.
Books and notes waiting for their presence to be acknowledged.
Not in my top form in college either. The lectures are sO boring and dry, my goodness. It doesn’t help to have half an hour for lunch breaks most days either. How can you fully concentrate when you only have buns and sandwiches in your stomach?
I practically ask lei yee for the time (watch is not my thing) every other hour, just to see how many minutes to go before I can finally stop trying to force my focus on those tiny notes, which just seem to not register any meaning in my brain. Not the first time when I saw them in the lecture anyway.
When the boredom gets out of hand, I start sketching things that doesn’t make sense on the corner of my notes. Talking about totally unrelated stuffs, and giggling silently among ourselves. Then I would accomplish the mission of dragging other people down with me. Wohahaha…
By the way, check out my favourite rack of books in the entire house. =D
I was totally addicted to twilight series, not ready to let it go even when I finished reading all 4 books.
The movies really do not do justice to these books. I feel bad for the author. But when I thought of how much the movies are really contributing to the authors' bank accounts, I feel bad for the readers. They are the ones who look forward to the movies, drawn by great plots in the books, only to be disappointed by how the movies turned out to be like. Yet, when the next movie comes out, they will once again find themselves unwillingly lining up for the tickets. That's how they exploit readers and make big money. Yeayea you're right, I'm complaining because I'm one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment